Friday, December 12, 2008

So here we GO!


Well I am giving this a whirl.. We will see what happens with keeping this updated as well as keeping the kids fed and dressed:)

So it is the holidays and mass chaos within the Gardner household. Edwin is on his way home from Germany/Egypt and we are SOOO happy that he will be home tonight (especially me, mommy is TIRED).. The kids have been exceptionally well the entire week up until this morning, they must know that dad is coming home and are like kids waiting on Santa. I know that I am exhausted and they are too with no nap and lots of meltdowns and sugar highs ~ they are hopefully going to have visions of the sugar plums they ate dance in their heads:)

This next week is going to be fun for all with parties at schools, Christmas programs and much much more. I will be sure to post pictures for all to share in the festivities. Until then, sweet dreams and wonderful weekends to all!!

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Welcome to the world of family blogs! It's an addiction!!

Kelly said...

Your kids are so cute and getting so big. Loved your Christmas card!
Keep posting!
Can I link to you on my blog?

willngracemom said...

Yes Kelly ~ link me away, I LOVE to read others blogs!! Sometimes it seems like the only way to stay in touch:) I know we have said this but we HAVE to get the kids together to play, maybe after the holidays?

The Dyer Family said...

yea - you're in the blog-o-sphere! i'll put you on my blog roll. :):) this week might be exciting, but i think it might kill me!! ugh - too much to do.

amybbryant said...

You've inspired me! I made one, too!
amybbryant.blogspot.com
Yours looks great. It's fun isn't it? I love to take pics and share them with my family, and I know they get tired of getting 20 photos filling up their mailboxes every week, so I think this will be better!