Wednesday, December 17, 2008

The Christmas Miracle!




As promised I told you all that I would update photos and happenings of this weeks events. Well, today was a BIG DAY ~ it was William's school Program day. It was top secret as to what he would be doing so we were all anxious to see his debute in drama..... He was an angel in the choir and sang just beautifully between screaming hello to "Poppy", "Ma" and "Da" ~ we were all honored that the entire congregation saw us and knew our names:) It was a very cute presentation of the Christmas Story, between children screaming out names and William at one point stretching out in the chairs beside him to take a rest ~ the songs were great!! I do have to say I was impressed that, the amount of children on stage coupled with the amount of parents in the audience ~ NOBODY got hurt, no screaming, no crying (or very little) and everyone had a great time, a true Christmas miracle. I have created a montage of photos from the program, I do hope that you enjoy!:)

Click to play Christmas Program 2008
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

2 comments:

Laura said...

I love that he called out your names!!!! So cute!!!! What a sweet little angel!

CLN said...

Very cute! I'm enjoying your blog and learning about your family life....great job!!

Love
Cristy N.