Monday, May 25, 2009

Colorado on my mind.

Well, the anticipated trip to Colorado has come and has not quite turned out the way we expected... Grace and I had stay home while the boys headed for the Rockies (yet another beer commercial in the making) without us:( Grace got a cold that turned into an asthma issue so two doctors both suggested that we sit it out and not go. So, while the guys are riding the rails on the Combres and Toltec and hiking in the mountains, Grace and I are hanging at the house in the rain. Seems as if we now live in a tropical rain forest that rains constantly.... If you have read Twilight it is as if the town of Forks is now in the south? So you will not get a lot of pictures for a bit until the boys return until then, stay dry and we will talk soon:))

2 comments:

Laura said...

I am so sorry you didn't get to go! I know that was disappointing. :-( I am currently reading Twilight.. it is a little like Forks here, too. ;-)

The Dyer Family said...

I was wondering why you stayed back!! I'm so sorry - I hope Grace is okay :)