Friday, January 9, 2009

I am a horrible blogger!!!


OK, so I am a horrible blogger!! I realize that it has been AGES since my last post and I am sorry about that. I promise that as this New Year gets going I will do better with keeping up with things!!! To my defense, school has been out and well ~ total kid chaos has been my household. It is really hard to keep the kids entertained and happy for A MONTH straight, they are so tired of my face and are so looking forward to school next week ~ AS AM I!! Anyway, please enjoy the scrapbook of our Christmas Day with the kids. As I said earlier, I will do better (as she hangs her head in shame). Here is to hoping your Christmas was Fantastic and your New Year has been Blessed!!!!





Click to play Christmas Day 2008
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox

Make a Smilebox scrapbook



No comments: